If you are a wholesale customer or business and would like to purchase our items at a reduced cost, there are various steps that you must take.
Please note that our definition of wholesale is that you must either be a manufacturer, have a bricks and mortar shop or have your own website which takes payments
Wholesale customers who sell on our products in their 'raw' state are expected to add a reasonable shop margin to our prices (x 2.4) thus making the industry accessible to all
Our terms are simple _ proforma invoice until we have built a trading relationship
Minimum first order £100 plus VAT. Thereafter no minimums. Carriage at cost on all orders under £200
Follow the steps below:
- Create an account
- Now that you have created an account, you will be redirected to the My Account section of the website. Inside the Additional Information box the Account Typeshould be set to Retail.
Click on the Request Account Upgradelink.
- You are now on the Request Account Upgrade page...
Follow the instructions on this page and then click the Submit Upgrade Request button.
- If you have completed the 3 steps above, your request will have been sent. It will then be checked by The Button Company to ensure it is a legitimate request and the details supplied are correct. We have 2 levels of wholesale account, normal wholesale, and an approx 20% discount section for Designers & similar. Please note that we reserve the right to change your status at any time, dependent on whether we feel your ordering constitutes wholesale status or not.
- If the request was granted your Account Type will now be set to Wholesale or Designer.
- Wholesale & designer orders have a minimum order value of £100
Please be aware that an account upgrade request may take a while to process as each one must be personally checked to ensure the validity of the request.